"My name is legion, for I am not one but plenty."
We we will drive the sheepoff of the cliff, and feast
on their mangled remains,
because they try to subdue us,
as if we were animals.
And yes, we are,
when war calls us.
The world is already burning,
so pour fuel into the flames
for all that they have done to us.
This is our time, the great serpent rises for it has heard us howling in our pain.
We will bring back the landscape
of fear.
Now hear the Gjallarhorn,
Now hear the Gjallarhorn,
it's tremor shakes the earth
and we march to war against all tyranny.
Sic semper tyranis.

Mind you, if someone ever read this and wondered what I meant, by sheep I meant the meat proxies at the top, those manipulated idiots that think they have the fucking power. On first glance I see marionettes that do what they have to and they all sucked in some bullshit narrative that was always manipulation from the get go. "In the beginning there was the word and the word was bullshit." ...The Antichrist is coming! - Yeah, right. You are in control, dude, for sure you are. Let's get you a sedative or a lullaby just the way you want to hear it...
ReplyDelete