Sunday 23 December 2018

How to open and close (pudenda origo)

When I was cleaning the toilet this morning
with bleach, a thought occurred
to ask how would one make the devils fist.

And then I realized
I already knew the answer:
I cut all ties
and let my conscience free,

Coil tightly the thread
around the heart almost gone
to keep that point
as the center.

Spell the words
to make a knot
as if magically
not even there.

And hide it in the open
like a bait,
my weakness,
that I care,
readily sacrificed.

Like how would the Devil,
naked, stand against all odds?

Accept that what you could lose,
you never had,
to begin with,
but the insolence,
that you could stand like that
facing the impossible
with nowhere to go.

What more could you do
than hold your will
like a clenched fist
at certain death?

Wield this weapon
like furious eyes
staring at fate
as if it was nothing.

And luckily as alike
we were all also
always already protected.

We had nothing
to lose, and we could lose
nothing,
as everything we hold
was there to begin with.

And then I can drink
The water of my own land
knowing it was not poisoned,
as there was no original sin.

There is this one and the same law,
that was always already there
if you have the courage
to trespass.

No comments:

Post a Comment